We’re Here to Help

As employees of Ottawa County Department of Job and Family Services, our mission is to work together to assess and understand the needs of our community to facilitate independence and to provide appropriate services in a caring and compassionate manner.

Hours of Operation*

Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM

If this is an emergency, please call

During normal business hours, call
(419) 707-8639

After hours, please call the sheriff’s department at
(419) 734-4404


As a result of the February SNAP benefits being issued early Ohio is adjusting the March benefit issuance schedule. Eligible SNAP families will receive half of their March benefits on February 22, 2019, and the rest of the benefits will be issued on the normal March issuance date.

Important News

Your civil rights are important to us. For information on how to file a civil rights complaint, click here.